Includes four links
Approximately 1.5 lbs.
Once considered a Polish delicacy, kielbasa is now enjoyed from coast to coast. Grilled on the barbeque, spicy kielbasa can be served with steak and shrimp to provide the heat in a mixed grill; sliced up as an appetizer and served with mustard and brown bread; or served in a roll or bun, hot-dog style.
- JJustinVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat taste with some kick!
I love the taste of these Keilbasa's. They are on the spicier side which may not appeal to those sensitive to spice and heat.
- JWJan W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoVery good
Great flavor and just the right amount of spice to it. I like very hot and spicy so I handle this sausage being a little hotter, maybe a lot hotter, but for most people this should be just right.
- GOGladys O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoSpicy!!!!!
Really great Kielbasa but this is some hot stuff. We'll try the milder next time. Definitely recommend Mahogany Meats!
- GJGlenn J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoVery good
Just the rite amount of spice
- MRMike R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoReally good Kielbasa
First time I’ve tried it. Was really good. A little spicy but not to much