Includes four links
Approximately 1.5 lbs.
A traditional kielbasa offering a gently-spicy flavor, Kielbasa is favored from the suburbs of Chicago to beach-side cookouts on the California coast.
Serve it in buns like a dog, as part of a mixed grill with other meats, or sliced as an appetizer. It works well with a variety of different mustards.
- DADebbie A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoThe best!!
This Kielbasa is one of the best!! Tried to order more and they are sold out 😩
- MmargaretI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agokelbasa
- AEAli E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoDelicious
There are two kinds of Kielbasa, spicy and normal, I ordered normal Kielbasa, wonderful taste, delicious.
- MAMike A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoHot Kielbasa b
This sausage was extremely hot, not even able to eat it, let alone enjoy it.
- SDSam D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoKiebasa
Great dinner sausage or anytime