9-11 LB Whole Smoked Turkey
Available for California shipments only.
WHOLE SMOKED TURKEY
Includes a 9-11 lb. Whole Smoked Turkey
Serves approximately 10
A staple during the holidays and a delicacy year-round, our gently smoked turkey does not disappoint.
With 9 to 11 pounds of flavorful smoked meat, our Whole Smoked Turkey makes the perfect centerpiece for any holiday meal or dinner party. We delicately slow-smoke our whole turkeys at Mahogany Smoked Meats to ensure absolute perfection.
Whether you're looking to feed your family at your next holiday dinner, impress your friends at your next dinner party, or enjoy top-tier sandwiches all week long—let us do the work, so you can sit back and relax with your loved ones.
Your smoked turkey arrives at your doorstep fully cooked and ready to serve. To warm, preheat the oven to 325'F. Cover and heat for 10 min per pound.
- JSJack s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoOutstanding
The Turkey was outstanding!!!
- TFTracy F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars2 weeks agoSmoked turkey
The Turkey was very easy to prepare and super moist. However, the smoked flavor was a little stronger than we would have liked and it tasted a bit too salty.
- HHHank H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoOur guest were over joyed
Our guest from China never had a traditional Thanksgiving dinner. They found the flavor was unforgettable and raved all through dinner.
We’ll be reordering next year.
- SFSteve F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoIt's was soon good
Even the turkey nah sayers loved it. We will be ordering again next year. Bit in the mean time I'll order jerky
- CSChristine S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoYum, yum!
We served Thanksgiving dinner this year to guests who had never before been to a Thanksgiving celebration, or even eaten turkey. Alas, now they will be spoiled for life, because this is the BEST turkey ever. Just the right size, delicious as all get out, and all you have to do is reheat it. And you KNOW the stock I'm making from the bones right now will likewise be the best.