Savory Dried Beef Sausages
Contains Sodium Nitrite
Made in Small Batches
If you’ve never heard of landjäeger sausages, you’re in for a treat. The German landjäeger sausage is a semi-dried sausage traditionally made in Southern Germany, Switzerland, and Austria. Throughout history, soldiers enjoyed them on the go because, unlike most links, they did not require refrigeration. Our Landjäeger Sausages are delightfully smoky with a hint of caraway seed, making for a mouthwatering snack. Sold in a 16-ounce package, our Landjäeger Sausage packs contain approximately five sticks per pound.
To bring the classic taste of Germany along on your next camping trip, backyard barbecue, or picnic, these Landjäeger Sausages are a perfect choice.
- RSRichard S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 days agoThey were good I enjoyed
They were good I enjoyed them hit the spot.
- JEJames E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars1 week agoJust OK
Slow arriving. Package not cool. Slimy when opening the bag -- had to wash and dry.
- JRJohn R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoLandjager
They are the best land Jager I've tasted (state side), and just as good as the ones in Deutschland without the travel!
- GGGary G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars1 month agoLandyager too expensive
It is good just 4 sticks for 25 dollars. Too expensive
- MGMike G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoTerrific in several ways
I am a huge fan of these sausages as trail grub. Spent a time or two all day glassing and the treats kept the stomach from growling.
I prefer these over the more dry Jaeger sticks mostly for flavor and not needing so much moisture to get them down.
Keep up the good work.