Savory Dried Beef Sausages
Contains Sodium Nitrite
Made in Small Batches
If you’ve never heard of landjäeger sausages, you’re in for a treat. The German landjäeger sausage is a semi-dried sausage traditionally made in Southern Germany, Switzerland, and Austria. Throughout history, soldiers enjoyed them on the go because, unlike most links, they did not require refrigeration. Our Landjäeger Sausages are delightfully smoky with a hint of caraway seed, making for a mouthwatering snack. Sold in a 16-ounce package, our Landjäeger Sausage packs contain approximately five sticks per pound.
To bring the classic taste of Germany along on your next camping trip, backyard barbecue, or picnic, these Landjäeger Sausages are a perfect choice.
- FNFrank N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoThe Best
I've enjoyed the Mahogany Smoked Meats Landjager for many years. In the past I would stop in to your Bishop location while on vacation and stock up. Delivery orders either large or small are handled with pride and care.
If you enjoy a tasty Landjager, these will fit the bill. Good size and great quality of meat. Not to moist nor not to dry.
- RSRichard S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoThey were good I enjoyed
They were good I enjoyed them hit the spot.
- JEJames E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars8 months agoJust OK
Slow arriving. Package not cool. Slimy when opening the bag -- had to wash and dry.
- JRJohn R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoLandjager
They are the best land Jager I've tasted (state side), and just as good as the ones in Deutschland without the travel!
- GGGary G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars8 months agoLandyager too expensive
It is good just 4 sticks for 25 dollars. Too expensive