Savory and Smoky Beef Jerky
Contains MSG and Sodium Nitrite
Cooked in Small Batches
Saddle up and get ready to treat your taste buds to something special with our Cowboy Jerky. A beef jerky fitting for a cowboy in the wild west, you can channel your inner John Wayne (one of our most notable customers) while you chow down. Our Cowboy Jerky is not technically jerky, but it is technically delicious! We dry out a premium cut of flank steak and infuse it with smoke flavor, making for the perfect savory snack whether you’re living out your cowboy fantasies on a ranch or watching an old western from the comfort of your couch.
Available only in a 16-ounce pack because anything smaller just wouldn’t be enough, our 16-ounce Cowboy Jerky makes a fantastic snack, gift, or party favor that will have you hollerin’ for more!
- RRonVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars18 hours agoAlways a favorite
I like to cut off little bite size chunks of this jerky and savor the flavor the longer you chew the more flavor comes out definitely a favorite
- MMarkVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoDogs love it too!
So i got home from our cruise on Friday only to find out that super smart dog figured out were it was in my dresser lol she ate the whole package in one setting. Next time i can give a human review. From what I remember it is great old fashioned jerky! Thanks mahogany smoke meets !
- DSDavid S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAbsolutely the best jerky anywhere!!
I've been ordering it since the late '70's. Always superb!!
- ASAdam S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoWithout parallel for hiking
I love taking this on big treks through the mountains. Has a great texture and flavor. Far better than the “biltong” that was popular for a while.
- NNativeGirlVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoCattle Drive? YOU NEED THIS COWBOY JERKY!!!
I realize that technically this isn't "jerky", but who cares when the mahogany flavor and excellent steak quality tastes so divine.
We use this often as our protein for a meal...win win as there is no clean up ('cept maybe for the saliva)!