- Three convenient sizes
- Serving Sizes: Estimate 1/2 lb. per person
Our Boneless Hams are slow-smoked to perfection over 24 hours under the watchful eye of our Smoke Master. This delicate process creates the rich, mouthwatering aromas and flavors that we are known across the country for.
Our flavorful smoked meat will be a hit at your next holiday meal or family gathering. Our Boneless Ham makes the perfect timeless centerpiece and allows enough leftovers. We’re talking thick ham sandwiches and ham-filled omelets for days. Need we say more?
Conveniently packaged and delivered to your doorstep fully cooked, all you have to do is heat it up and enjoy. No need to worry about carving around the bone; this boneless smoked ham is pure meat. To warm your ham, preheat the oven to 325'F. Cover and heat for 10 min per pound.
- AAnnVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBoneless Ham
I will definitely be ordering again.
- MMarisaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBest ham!
I ordered this for our family's Easter dinner. Everyone, including my hard-to-please grandma, said it was the best ham they'd ever had. It was easy to prepare and being boneless made it a breeze to slice and serve. I'll definitely order this ham again.
- KKimVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBoneless Ham
This ham was soooo delicious! Bonus was that it was packed so well with the ice packs still semi frozen! So very happy. Will definitely order again! I need to get back to Bishop and order one of their delicious sandwiches🙌🏻
- PPatrickVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoOut Of This World
By far the best ham i have ever tasted. So smoky. Super moist and flavorful. I had it cold on a salad, also had ham steaks for breakfast. Excellent. would get again.
- FBFred B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoRetired
We've had both the bone-in and boneless hams. The best we have had by far. The bone-in is our favorite with unbelievable taste. The boneless is a great, easier to cut option without the muss and fuss of the skin and fat of the other. Our family and friends loved them!